Grow your network. Get wide and diverse exposure. Make important contacts with CEOs, small business owners, education leaders, entrepreneurs, the media, etc. Gain valuable experience producing real and measurable results. Develop and hone skills that earn you a competitive distinction among peers.and with industry leaders.
You will add to your resume; add to your chances of being employed doing work you love; and grow your knowledge on great money habits. The knowledge and experience you accumulate will put yourself on the road to financial freedom and security as you write and raise awareness about the topic; learn about the topic; and live the topic. Game on!
See Sammy Rabbit’s track record. See Sammy’s Dream Big initiatives and missions.
If you are driven, reliable, trustworthy and want to grow and make a positive difference in the world contact us immediately! Young or seasoned; part or full time; YOU can contribute virtually from anywhere in the world!
Here is one of Sammy’s favorite and most important sayings. You’ll find it in his signature song Get in the Habit as well as in his story and activity books:
“You can do it. Now, let’s get to it!”
Be a source and force of knowledge and joy. Bring Sammy Rabbit into the heads, hearts, homes, schools and communities of kids and families around the globe!
The financial literacy season is right around the corner.
Inspire big dreams, great money habits, financial freedom and financial security. Be the difference. Start today! Contact us NOW.
Financial Literacy Season
- America & Military Saves Week. February, 25, 2019
- National Tooth Fairy Day, February 28, 2019
- Global Money Week, March 25, 2019
- Money Smart Week. March 30, 2019
- Financial Literacy Month. April 2019
- National Savings Day, October 12, 2019
Help Sam and Sammy Raise Awareness
Kids and Money Interview Series
Columns and Quotes
- Baby Center: Top 7 Ways to Raise a Money-Smart Kid
- Chicago Tribune. Kids and Parents: First Read About Good Money Habits
- Experian: Money Lessons to Teach Your Kids
- Financial Advisors Magazine: Children Form Financial Behaviors By 7
- Forbes: 69 Ways to be a Better Social Entrepreneur
- Kansas City Star: Readers Offer Advice
- Kiplinger: Saving with Sammy Rabbit
- Men’s Health: Make Counting Pennies Fun
- NASDAQ (Go Banking Rates): 7 Things Today’s Kids Really Need to Know About Money
- Yahoo Finance: Three Ways to Make Your Kids Millionaires
Articles for Other Sites
- Macaroni Kid: The Most Essential Skill Parents Need to Teach Kids…
- Kids in the House: 6 Tips to Help Parents Raise Money-Smart Kids
- Humble Dollar: Tick, Tock, Take Stock
- KBK Wealth Connection: Myth: I Can’t Save Money
- Motherhood Moment: How Moms Can…Shape Their Children’s Money Mindsets
- Humble Dollar: How to Keep All Your Life’s Earnings
- Urban Wealth Management: 3 Tips Parents Can Use to Talk to With Their Kids…
Sammy Columns with Your Byline
- Three things to know about private student loans before you borrow money
- Should you eliminate your debts before you have a kid?
- Shoot for the starts and miss with the moon
- My Perseverance Heroine
- Four Words Have Minimized My College Debt