Two Step Strategy to Impact
Use Sammy Rabbit resources to inspire kids’ dreams and get them excited about financial education!
Pilot test Sammy’s Big Dream book set.
Have kids read and color the story. It’s easy to do at home, in school, after school, at youth clubs, the office - anywhere.
When satisfied, scale the strategy.
Grow your impact! Give away more book sets. Lead more education experiences.
Get Started Now
- 2 Sets of Sammy’s Big Dream Story & Activity Books. One for you. One to give away.
- Instructor Guide
- Same as $15 Starter Kit
- 6 Co-Branded Activity Sheets. Add your logo for $10.
- 25% discount on your next purchase of Sammy’s Big Dream resources. Good for 90 days after your first purchase.
- Optional. You write a review or do a video report of your experience. We’ll evaluate it for possible posting as a Sammy Spotlight Story or Blog
Ready to scale? See pricing table below to get started.
SAMMY'S BIG DREAM!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You want effective and easy to use resources and strategies to to talk to and teach kids about money that engage and excite them.
You want to take charge of shaping your kids and students money mindsets and place them on the path to financial freedom and security.
By enabling kids to have a Sammy Dream Big experience you are giving them the opportunity to:
- Read. Draw. Write. Think and Do Activities about their dreams!
- Discover and define their dreams and purpose
Learn about great money habits, goal setting, and more within the framework of shaping and defining their dreams:
- How to set goals, plan, and manage their money, time, etc.
Build the habits and life skills that will help them:
- become self sufficient and self confident
- lead more purpose filled lives
- be capable of making their dreams come true
- create better and brighter futures for themselves and others!
You will be further contributing to addressing the global financial literacy crisis and doing it by addressing the challenge in the hearts and minds of children while they are still young before bad habits take deep root in their lives disabling their dreams and futures.
Our testing leads us to believe giving and enabling these experiences:
- Has a positive impact on kids
- There is a good chance by inspiring and teaching young kids it will also have a positive impact on their families and friends.
- Are great stories for all of us to share with our networks and throughout our social media channels. See Sammy Spotlights and Blogs
- Are an excellent method for deepening existing relationships and creating meaningful new ones
- Are gratifying!
And that’s not all, there are more benefits!
Primary lessons kids will learn from the story:
- To dream and do big, one step at a time. Entire story
- Set goals and plan. Page 13
Develop the right money habits and make good choices like:
- Work hard. Nothing’s free. Page 14
- Earn money. Pages 9, 11, 14
- Save money and make it a habit. Pages 10, 13, 28
- Spend smart. Page 21
- Give wisely. Page 24
Other lessons you can use the book set to teach or talk to kids about:
- Wants and needs. Pages 3, 4
- Think, set goals and plan. Page 5, 13
- Have a positive “can do” attitude. Pages 6, 9, 10, 18
- Overcome adversity. Page 6, 8, 11, 12, 15, 17, 20
- Seek out the right advisors and friendships. Pages 6, 7, 12, 15. 16, 17
- Stay focused. Be determined. Page 8, 13, 16, 18, 20, 21
- Believe in yourself. Page 10
- Be prepared for good or bad news. Page 11
- Opportunity costs. Pages 14, 21, 24
- Teamwork. Collaboration. Page 16
- Do not give up easily. Page 18
- Measure your progress. Page 22
- Give wisely and share success. Pages 24, 25
- Keep growing and challenging yourself. Page 28
- Leadership and responsibility. Throughout the story
- Use the coloring book to reinforce story messages.
- Read the story
- Predict Chapter Titles
- Do 4 Activities
- Take Dream Big Pledge
- Identify, draw and write about one of their dreams
- Summarize what they’ve learned and solve a hidden message
- Set a savings goal to help them reach one of their dreams
- Color the story
- Read and color Sammy Sayings at the bottom of each page
- Do 6 Bonus Activities
- Color 4 pages and Sammy Sayings
- Solve 2 hidden messages
Here is a sampling of user experiences - Sammy Rabbit Dream Big Financial Education resources.In Home: Parent Child Experiences
Michael Morton, Dad and Daughter, Harvard, MA
Nick Bradfield: Father and son, Cary, NC
Abby Kovach: Mother and daughter, Denver, CO
Chelsea Iliff: Military Mom, MD
In School and After School: Led by Community Leaders
Malabar Elementary School. Rosa Overstreet, Los Angeles, CA
St. John Lutheran School, Amy Vetrone, Financial EducatorBerlin, WI
Walnut Elementary School, Baldwin Park, CA
Huntington Elementary School. Cedric Turner. Empower Yourself, Brockton, MA
Did You See What Marine Veteran Nick Bradfield Did? Cary, NC
Alana Golden, California Department of Financial Institutions, Sacramento, CA
Patrina Dixon and United Way Women's Leadership Council, Hartford, CT
Money Smart 101, Philadelphia, PA
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Naval Air Station, Jacksonville, FL
Author Led Experiences
YMCA and East Los Angeles College, Los Angeles, CA
Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO
Air Force Aid Society, Arlington, VA
El Monte Promise Foundation, El Monte, CA
University of Maryland Cooperative Extension, Salisbury, MD
Fox: Good Day Columbus: Krista Cavalieri
Financial Advisor Magazine: Children Form Financial Behaviors By 7
Kiplinger: Janet Bodnar, Editor. Kids and Money Author
- Educate and empower kids on basic personal finance concepts. Build kids money and reading skills. Deepen connections with parents, teachers and community leaders. Address global youth financial literacy challenge
- Materials bring your brand and messages into homes, classrooms and community agencies on repetitive basis
- Garner media and social media attention. Drive traffic. Build social media following. Generate leads
- Add a unique distinction to your financial education outreach
- Strategy can be leveraged in multiple channels
- Able to easily scale strategy
- Low cost to implement and grow the strategy. Time efficient!
- Inspire more dreams and money habits. Create a better future.
- Pilot test Sammy’s Big Dream story & activity book set. Give them away and find out how kids and parents feel about them. Or use them and the Instructor Guide to lead an experience with a group of kids yourself. You will find more instructor tips and strategies in our Training Center.
- Assess outcomes.
Decide how to scale strategy. Determine:
- How many people or offices you want to participate: 25, 50, or more
- How many story books to give away per reading: 10, 25, or more
- Use your discount and order more Sammy resources
- Promote events through social media. Sammy Rabbit will assist
- Report on experiences through social media. Sammy Rabbit will assist
Evaluate results and plan next steps. Sammy Rabbit will assist
- Expand readings and give aways
- Launch a once a month or once a quarter year-long program that teaches kids ages 3 through 8 basic personal finance concepts leveraging Sammy Rabbit resources.
Order more Sammy resources. See pricing below table below and contact us to get started!
Ready to Scale?
Order more Sammy resources. See pricing below
|1||$8.99 per set + S&H|
|25||$6.99 per set + S&H|
|50||$6.49 per set + S&H|
|100||$5.49 per set + S&H|
|250||$4.99 per set + S&H|
|500||$4.49 per set + S&H|
|1,000 - 4,999||$3.99 per set + S&H|
Email us at email@example.com to get started now!