Give your community the gift of financial literacy. Be part of a game changing initiative that provides families with resources during the holidays and throughout the year for as little as $2 per child. Sponsor today!View Sample
Design an initiative that:
- Brings people together
- Gives everyone the opportunity and option to contribute to addressing financial illiteracy
- Provides a common shared experience
- Can become an annual tradition
- Provides a platform to deliver and discuss financial education throughout the year
- Imparts knowledge and experiences that can change the trajectory of kids, family and community lives for years to come.
- Give away 100,000 Sammy and Santa Activity Books during the holidays.
- Keep kids learning throughout the new year. Provide families, schools, communities financial education resources via Sponsor websites and Sammy Rabbit.com, they can have easy access to anytime - anywhere - including at home!
- Raise awareness on the importance of early age, youth and family financial literacy.
- Recognize Sponsors and Collaborators.
- Have Sponsors from 100 communities across the country participate
- Donate 10% of revenues raised to non-profit partners across the country who focus on either children, financial literacy or literacy (reading).
Keys to Success
- Be able to print Activity Books in high volume to optimize education impact and sponsor value.
- Secure early adopters (Sponsors) of initiative
- Have a wide and diverse set of Sponsors and Collaborators. To achieve this, we've developed Collaborator and Sponsor plans for every level - from 1 book to 100,000+!
Initial Planning Stategies
- Emulate, adapt, leverage and improve on these collaborative models to execute new initiative:
Variety of levels to participate:
- Collaborater opportunities from $25-500
- sponsor opportunities from $1,000+
- Inexpensive high quality gifts to give
- Resources to drive traffic to your website throughout the year
- Multiple forms of recognition determined based on your Collaboration or Sponsor level
- Gratification knowing you are supporting kids, families, communities addressing financial illiteracy
- $25. 1 Book. Name Listed in Web Directory
- $50. 5 Books. Name Listed in Web Directory
- $100. 20 Books. Name Listed in Web & Activity Book Directory
- $250. 50 Books. Name Listed in Web & Activity Book Directory + Backlink to Your Website
- $500. 125 Books. Name Listing in Web & Activity Book Directory + Backlink to Your Website
STAND OUT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND IN 2021
Stand out this holiday and Christmas season. Give kids a gift that shares the "ho, ho, ho" holiday spirit and imparts knowledge on giving, receiving and of course - great money habits.
Sammy and Santa's advice is jam packed with fun and financial literacy! Coloring, puzzles, crosswords, mazes and more. It's a unique and effective resource the whole family can enjoy!
PLUS, receive resources to drive traffic and keep kids and families learning all year long with Sammy's new, digital, co-branded Dream Big Financial Literacy Curriculum!Order Now
What Kids Will Learn & You Can Talk to Them About
The song and 32 page activity book introduce and address lots of personal finance and holiday giving concepts. Here is what they cover.Order Now
- Have a Plan. Have a List
- Giving is a great habit
- Good gifts don't have to cost a lot
- Get in the habit of saving money and your savings and giving will grow!
- Save to give
- Light up lives
- Be a voice that's merry and sings (Be cheerful)
- Be precise and check your work twice
- Be thankful and grateful
- Send out thank you notes
- Track and measure your budget
- Learn lots of personal finance vocabulary
- The right habits grow things and make a difference
- Dream and do big one step at a time
- Make new year pledges and promises
- Big dreams are inspiring
- Make your choices count
- Set savings goals
- Plan ahead
- Learn Sammy Rabbit's 12 Steps for Making Big Dreams Come True
- Be reminded - They can do it and that they need to get to it - pursuing their dreams and goals
Inspired by the song Sammy & Santa's Advice
Sammy Rabbit strongly believes in a multi-medium approach to education and learning. So be sure and have your kids and students listen to the song Sammy and Santa'a Advice. It inspired the activity book. It's FREE. It's catchy. And, its filled with joy and merriment!Order Now